AS OF 2022 WE REMADE THIS WITH A NEW PERFECT DIGITAL HD 1080P SOURCE
WITH SELECT-ABLE ENGLISH CAPTIONS [CC] FOR THOSE WHO NEED IT
IT IS NOW A 4 DVD SET IN 1 BOX
(IT WAS A 1 DVD SET IN 1 BOX)
No more sex, booze and paying the bills naked. After 20 years of parenting, empty nesters Mike and Martina are finally reclaiming their wild side. But when both of their two grown daughters unexpectedly move back in and Mike's parents scratch their plans to spend their golden years in Florida, their roost is full again. This new (and very timely) family comedy proves that life is crazy with a full house, especially the second time around.
Original Name: Crowded
Number of Seasons: 1
Number of Episodes: 13
Certification / MPAA Film Rating: TV-14
First Air Date: March 15, 2016
Last Air Date: May 22, 2016
Episode Runtime: 22 mins
Primary Year: 2016
Created by: Suzanne Martin
Production Companies: Universal Television, Hazy Mills Productions
Spoken Language(s): English
Origin Countries: United States of America
Videos: Welcome to the Moore House
Season 1 — 13 Episodes — Air Date: March 15, 2016
Patrick Warburton – Mike Moore
Carrie Preston – Martina Moore
Miranda Cosgrove – Shea Moore
Mia Serafino – Stella Moore
Stacy Keach – Bob Moore
Carlease Burke – Alice Moore
Crowded is an American sitcom that aired on NBC from March 15 to May 22, 2016. The series was created by Suzanne Martin, executive produced by Martin, Sean Hayes and Todd Milliner, through their Hazy Mills Productions, and produced in association with Universal Television. Like their other series Hot in Cleveland, this multi-camera sitcom is recorded in front of a live studio audience. The series was greenlit to order by NBC on May 7, 2015. The show debuted as a mid-season entry in the 2015–16 television season, with a 13-episode order. On May 13, 2016, NBC cancelled the series after only a single season and only 13 episodes.
Mike (Patrick Warburton) and Martina Moore (Carrie Preston) put aside their plans and newfound freedom when their two adult daughters, Stella (Mia Serafino) and Shea (Miranda Cosgrove), unexpectedly move back into their Seattle home after college graduation to figure out what they will do with their lives. Mike also learns that his retired father Bob (Stacy Keach) and his stepmother Alice (Carlease Burke) have decided to stay in town to help with Stella and Shea instead of moving to Florida. The family has to learn to live together again, despite the reluctance of Mike and Martina.
Cast and characters
- Patrick Warburton as Mike Moore, a 47-year old helicopter pilot.
- Carrie Preston as Martina Moore, a therapist.
- Miranda Cosgrove as Shea Moore, the younger daughter of Mike and Martina who has a PhD in Astrophysics from MIT. She moves back in with her parents after funding for her research job was eliminated.
- Mia Serafino as Stella Moore, the older daughter of Mike and Martina who has a degree in Theatre Arts. She moves back in with her parents after not being able to get acting jobs or hits on her YouTube channel.
- Stacy Keach as Bob Moore, Mike's father. He is a retired police officer who runs his own bar, Bob's Blue Room.
- Carlease Burke as Alice Moore, Bob's second wife and Mike's stepmother. She works as a prison security guard.
- Clifford McGhee as Ethan Ellis, Alice's son and Mike's stepbrother. His status as a former professional golfer stems from having the yips, a deficiency he develops during his career, and has moved into the Moore household to get back on his feet. He is also shown to be interested in Shea, despite him being her stepuncle.
- David Spade as Kyle, Mike's high-school bully who has landed in jail.
- Betty White as Sandy, one of Martina's patients who moves in the Moore house and refuses to leave.
- Jane Leeves Gwen, one of Martina's patients and Sandy's daughter.
- Carol Kane as Fake Linda, a woman who claims to be Mike's mother at one of his old addresses.
- Debra Monk as Linda Davis, Mike's mom who was hiding from the law in Bob's cabin.
Crowded received mixed reviews from critics. The review aggregator website Rotten Tomatoes reported a 35% approval rating. The website's consensus read, "A talented cast is left with no room to flourish in Crowded, a misfire whose dated feel is compounded by a pronounced lack of laughs." On Metacritic, the series scored 45 out of 100 based on 16 reviews, indicating "mixed or average reviews."
Tags: 2016, Canceled, Carrie Preston, Comedy, English, Family, Hazy Mills Productions, Mia Serafino, Miranda Cosgrove, Patrick Warburton, Scripted, sitcom, Stacy Keach, TV Series, TV-14, Universal Television